Cooper & Westgate was established in 1997 by Paul Cooper & Terry Westgate. The two founders have over 50 years practical experience between them. As of 5th January 2009 Cooper and Westgate amalgamated with Mark Blades Electrical.
Mark Blades electrical was established in 2002 and has enjoyed considerable success since that time. Their good commercial and domestic reputation and strong performance in difficult times make them the ideal associates to help Cooper and Westgate drive the electrical side of their business forward. Mark Blades has become a director of the company and his five employees have transferred to Cooper and Westgate.
This now means that combined with our team of professional staff, we are able to assist and advise in everyway throughout the course of any works including design, planning and project management, to ensure that the project progresses as smoothly as possible.
We offer a range of construction and electrical services, which include:
- Design & Build Packages
- New build private dwellings
- New build commercial projects
- Refurbishment and extension work.
- Structural Repairs and replacements
- Internal and external modernisation
- All electrical work, domestic and commercial
- Landlord services including fire protection.
It is company policy that all of our staff are fully trained in line with current legislation.
A few examples of qualifications held are:
- Construction site managers safety certificate
- First aid 4 day course
- NVQ tradesmen qualifications ranging from level 3 – level 5
- CSCS cards from operative level to supervisory
- CPCS cards ranging from 1 tonne to 10 tonne
- PTS card holders
- Up to date abrasive wheels, manual handling & confined spaces training.
- CITB Health & Safety tests.
- CSCS Registration
- Testing and inspection to BS7671 (17th Edition)
We are members of the following organisations: